Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I live my life like I play my games, set to hard.

Recently someone suggested to me that I make a game about deep space with long stretches of silence so that I can properly explore LGBT (Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender) themes, I told him to fuck off. These are the things I do for you. My loyal readers and players, all half dozen of you, I do it for you. But, on the subject of exploration of deep thought provoking yet unimportant themes, do Robots have a right to self-determination? They do, what is my evidence you may ask, I don't need any. Games provide a unique opportunity to make the irrelevant relevant, to make the powerless powerful, to make the lame awesome, and finally, to make the poor rich. I'm looking at me, not you. It would be great if I could throw posh launch parties for my games rather than drinking a six pack by myself, honestly wouldn't it be great? I would even invite you to the after party, I promise.

No comments: