Friday, October 26, 2012

A friend to all is a friend to none!

Someone suggested I target a broad audience, go casual! The magic that is casual gaming success... When you target everyone you target no one! A friend to all is a friend to none! I believe that a developer should never make a game that a lot of people MIGHT want to play, he should only make a game that some people WILL want to play. Match Three can eat it's heart out! I'm not making a game to kill time with, that's stupid, I'm making a game that you will want to spend time with. MIGHT or WILL, KILL or SPEND - the choices we face... I will always choose WILL SPEND over MIGHT KILL... If that doesn't make any sense, that's fine, I'll take some creative absolutism, if you don't understand, than you're not part of my target audience. I bet you feel excluded, good, because that's what you deserve you filthy casual gamer!

No comments: