Friday, August 31, 2012

A perfect state of harmony.

I'm still homeless, I know, crazy huh, I have been homeless since January, but hey, just because you're homeless, it doesn't mean you're broke, however, I do happen to be broke. But, let all the quitters with regular jobs judge me all they want, I rest my case on the fact that I'm mortgage free, thirty years is a long time to pay for a wooden building, or in many cases a few rooms inside of a larger wooden building. Market manipulation theories aside, I'm pretty comfortable without a home and mortgage. Anyway, the point of this post is to announce that Total Commitment Games is a truly green, my computer is setup in the great outdoors, I have the wind in my hair and the sun on my face (and monitor screens). It's great, I'm living the dream, nature and game development were always meant to be together, in fact they co-exist in a state of perfect harmony, at a level far beyond any harmony imagined by the Asian mystics - a perfect state of harmony.

No comments: