Friday, October 29, 2010

What word embodies both sexy and awesome?

There is no one more shallow than a game developer, they obsess over sexy and awesome, they believe that those two simple qualities make a good game. Game's graphic content is disjointed and choppy, the story arcs silly and dull, often because of the average game developers limited understanding of being sexy and awesome. But I have a solution, a one word solution, a single word that embodies the quest to unite both qualities into a single whole. From today forward, my games will share this one word in common. Most of you don't know what I'm talking about, some of you might represent and don't even know it, but what is this magical word which combines awesome and sexy? I'm talking trashy, really trashy, I'm talk tramp stamps, barbed wire tattoos, vaseline hair styles, androgynous tank tops, late base model muscle cars, cigarettes and cheap beer. I'm ribbing my games for generation numb.

No comments: