Monday, April 12, 2010

Retard Steve says, "consensus!"

The best part about working alone is that I get to make all the decisions, there's never a dissenting opinion, never a debate, never any right or wrong, only right - except for when Retard Steve is involved, because right and wrong doesn't matter anymore, because a consensus is majority rule. It sounds like politics doesn't it?

If you live in a Democracy your government is run by a couple really smart people finding consensus with a large selection of dishonest retards. It was planning to write a comparative study of Games by Committee and Government by Democracy, but I'm hungry, so I'm going to go eat some discount Chinese food and draw some sketches for my new game.

I finished up of Moonbase's buildings and I'm working on improving the terrain for the game. Here is today's sample. I'm also taking this opportunity to announce that Moonbase consists of 13 exciting missions!



No comments: