I made a number of very significant improvements to moon base today. I drastically improved the readability of the resource exchange and the building browser. I setup the new rendering engine which includes backwards compatibility to make things easier on me. I added day and night cycles, so don't think you can get by on solar power alone! Mark made three new buildings, two of which made it into this video. I also added a input/output line grapher.
Today produced more tangible progress than any previous moon base development day; but honestly for me, more is never enough. I'm going to try and top it tomorrow.