Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dueling or Dancing? (with a train)

I have found an IDE build bug, and that makes me awesome, I have no idea how to fix it. I suggested to Gary that jumping in front of a bus would be more exciting and we got to discussing the details of jumping in front of buses. We concluded for the only way to be killed by a bus would entail you having to trick the bus driver into thinking that your a normal pedestrian and then at the last second you would have to dive in front of the bus so that the driver wouldn't have an oppertunity to stop in time. Ultimately I concluded that its much better to jump in front of a freight train, because it is very unlikely that they will be able to stop before hitting you. The train also gives you the oppertunity to test your commitment by facing certain death. Only dancers get out of the way of an oncoming train, are you a dancer?

Total commitment is burning bridges in both advance and retreat; never surrender and never relent.

That's how I live my life.

1 comment:

retrogamer4ever said...

Well I have been watching your blog (and game, which is looking really cool :-D) reading your posts for a while now... And I must say out of all the blogs I read yours by far always seems to generate the most.. uhm, how can I put this *rubs chin* unique posts. They are always so, well so something :-) Pretty entertaining, you have an interesting way of saying things. Anyway, whats the bug you found in the IDE?